Thursday, February 7, 2013

Hello!

Welcome to our blog post! I guess it's a little late in coming, since we have been married for almost 2 years! I've blogged maybe once in the last two years on my old blog post, so it's not that big of a deal, right?
Well, since May 6th, 2011, Jared and I have been to many places and done many things. We have also taken a lot of classes and studied very hard. Well, that pretty much sums up the last two years!
I am almost a real nurse! I graduate with my RN in April. I want to do Trauma nursing! Working as a nurse for Life Flight or Air Med is where I want to be someday.
Jared is a couple years away from getting into Med School. He is working on his Bachelors in Athletic Training. We are both at Weber State and have enjoyed our schooling there over the past several years. Can I just say that he is the smartest, handsomest, most wonderful man ever! I can't believe I am so lucky to have married this awesome guy.
Together we enjoy golfing, traveling, being outdoors and doing anything together! We love the sunshine and warm weather (I'm hoping he gets into med school somewhere warm! Come on Arizona!).

No comments:

Post a Comment