Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Day One.

Today was the first day of my nursing preceptorship. It was... interesting? I still want to be a nurse, so it couldn't have been that bad. If it weren't for crazy kleptomaniac side show bob, the cocaine addict with two boyfriends, the multiple personality lady with an angry husband and the sweet deaf girl with whom nobody could communicate with, it might have been a better day. These people weren't even on a psych unit. Although at least 3 of them should have been. By the end of the 13 hour day, I could hardly think straight. Part of it might have been the head cold that I am suffering from. No biggy. At least I don't have hematochezia. Don't look that word up if you don't know it. It's a gross combination.
Best part about the day? Coming home to my sweet hubby. He. Is. The. Best. Hands. Down.

No comments:

Post a Comment